The Mr Kitly planters are a collab with the orginal designers Decor + come in a range of exclusive colors...yes!
Let me just say...your plants will LOVE them! Ferns? LOVE.. Devil's Ivy? LOVE.. Monstera? LOVE...do you get the gist?
How to use:
- plant your plant as you would normally
- water from above when first potted, + excess water will gather in the base
- let the soil wick up the water, + once empty fill the base to the brim (don't remove the base)
- your plant will happily drink from the base! And then never water from the top again.
- during winter or in darker spaces, let the waterwell stay dry for a little longer before filling up, as your plant wont be as thirsty, + then top up more often in warmer + brighter areas.
- Some plants like Elasticas like to dry out more than others, so just note the variety of plant you're potting so you don't over water by filling up again too soon.
170mm (170mm W x 145mm H x 100mm planting depth)
Made in Melbourne
Sold as a single item only, plants not included.